- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO Parliamentary Assembly to pass resolution on Georgia2010-11-11 12:24
According to Georgia media, NATO Parliamentary Assembly is going to pass a resolution on Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Chairman of the Georgian parliament David Bakradze has come to Warsaw to take part in NATO Parliamentary Assembly.
Before starting off for Warsaw, Bakradze said that a statement on Georgia would be adopted at NATO PA session.
"The Georgian issue is going to be discussed at NATO PA and I am intended to deliver a speech to the delegates describing today's situation in Georgia", - he underlined.
Bakradze also sated that the basic issues to be discussed will be the issue of Russian occupation and Georgia's relationship with NATO. "Georgia is going to be one of the central issues of the agenda and I believe a resolution will be passed to support Georgia", - he said.
NATO PA will be held on November 12-13; the Georgian delegation is already in Poland. In all, 300 delegates are going to take part in Assembly.