- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
World community exerts pressure on Bakradze2008-12-11 17:48
David Bakradze made its statement on establishment of special group to make amendments to the electoral code under the pressure of world community, says Mamuka Katsitadze, one of the New Rights party leaders to GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, world community demands of Georgian government not only changed electoral code but also early parliamentary and presidential elections.
"The administration will have to compromise not only in the issue of the electoral code. I think it will have to conduct early parliamentary and presidential elections and shift power by means of the Constitution", Katsitadze says.
Let us remind that David Bakradze, the Speaker of Georgian ParliamentН, intends to establish a special group to work out a project on amendments to the electoral code. The Speaker announced his decision today, at the round table in the National Democratic Institute (USA).