- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian pension devoured by crisis2010-11-11 18:08
Georgian government does not give up the idea of increasing the pension up to one hundred dollars per month. However, the process is hampered by the crisis, - Minister of Finance Kakha Baindurashvili stated at the Parliament Financial and Budget Committee session, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The pension is not growing and the government does not consider the level of inflation, which is practically devouring this pension, so pensioners are unable to buy anything", - said Deputy Chairman of Budget Committee Guram Chakhvadze.
The 2011 budget implies a "pension package" to be presented at the parliamentary session by minister of finance and healthcare.
However, the "pension package" seems to be another PR-action of the government, which is incapable even of raising the pension up to one hundred dollars a month.