- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreigners to reform electoral system2010-11-11 19:48
According to the statement made by Georgian Parliament Speaker David Bakradze, international organizations will also take part in the electoral system reformation, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This has been stated at the meeting with the representatives of three international non-governmental organizations NDI, IRI and UNDP. He invited them to take part in the work on the new Election Code.
As Bakradze stated to the journalists, during the meeting he introduced the organizations to the results of the meeting with the opposition dedicated to Election Code and asked the foreign specialists to take personal part in the process.
"These organizations will not only take part in the work on improving the Election Code but will also help us involve international experts in the process", - underlined chairman of parliament.
The next meeting on the election system reformation is fixed for November 17; it will be attended by representatives of the party in power, parliament and non-parliament opposition, NGO and international organizations.