- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gabashvili: budget 2011 to be fulfilled2010-11-12 11:52
Chairman of parliamentary committee for education, science and culture Giorgy Gabashvili has stated that Georgian state budget 2011 will enable to realize the set tasks, Business Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
For instance, Ministry of Education is going to realize projects on introducing new technologies, supporting teachers' qualification, enhancing the foreign language program and scientific programs.
First Deputy Minister of Finance Papuna Petriashvili stated that the next-year budget and sponsorship of Ministry of Education has been increased by 17 million laris to be spent on schools financing and wage supplement. The sponsorship of Ministry of Sports will be increased by approximately 3 million laris.
Gabashvili says the budget is discussed together with local and foreign non-governmental organizations.