- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoity calling to fight terrorism in the Caucasus2010-11-12 12:40
Yesterday, on November 11, head of South-Ossetian state Eduard Kokoity met with management and stuff of Interior Ministry of the republic in Vladikavkaz, the capital of South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to IA Res, Kokoity congratulated the attendees with Militia Day and thanked South-Osetian militiamen for the aid provided in South Ossetia in eliminating the consequences of the Georgian aggression in August 2008.
"Many of you took most active part in repelling the Georgian aggression against the people of South Ossetia in August 2008, as well as establishing constitutional order and ensuring law and order in the territory of our republic. Due to professional skill and well-coordinated actions of the South-Ossetian and North-Ossetian Interior Ministry officers, as well as Russian MIA officers, there were no bursts of criminality in our republic and the present situation in South Ossetia can be characterized as stable", - Kokoity stated.
"With a war between international terrorists and common citizens, you have to serve in hard conditions, especially here, in the North Caucasus. You have to perform your tasks under uneasy conditions. But despite that, your accurate and skilful work contributes to ensuring law and order in our republics' territory», - he added, having underlined that the task of fighting terrorism is set not only for the law-enforcement authorities but for the entire society.