- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition growing in Georgia each day2010-11-12 17:42
Georgian opposition is consolidating into a new organization to fight Saakashvili, Interfax reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian oppositional parties, Conservatives and The People's Party, have announced the establishment of a new political organization called Free Georgia, leader of the Conservatives Zviad Dzidziguria stated at a briefing this Friday. "Our aim is to create a large oppositional power to fight for the change of government in Georgia within the current Constitution", - Dzidziguri said.
"We are going to hold protest actions and make everything possible to remove Saakashvili's regime", - leader of The People's Party Koba Davitashvili stated at the same briefing.
He said that organizational work on attracting new members to Free Georgia will be carried out in the next months.
Let us remind you that a while ago, a number of oppositional political powers founded Georgian Party headed by famous oppositionists Irakly Alasania, Irakly Okruashvili and others.