- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian tourists to read about “occupation”2010-11-12 18:12
Interim parliamentary commission for territorial integrity restoration demands putting information on the country being "occupied" in tourist booklets, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This initiative was suggested by Chairman of Commission Shota Malashkhia. In his opinion, all the tourist booklets on Georgia should contain information on the occupied territories.
This is not going to be just an instruction; a special law will be adopted as to the matter.
"This printed production will contain minimum information about 20% of the Georgian territory being occupied by a neighboring state, about 30 thousand people dead after the ethnic cleansing and about half a million people having become refugees in their own country", - Malashkhia underlined.
Chairman of the interim parliament commission has sent relevant materials to Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Growth and Ministry of Culture and Monuments Protection of Georgia.