- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Moldavian dry cargo carrier detained in Poti2010-11-12 19:35
Pranik dry cargo ship carrying the flag of Moldova was detained in Poti outer harbor for "violating navigation rules", - Echo of the Caucasus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the data available, the dry-cargo ship carried 12 crew members: 4 RF citizens and 8 citizens of Ukraine. They are not arrested, so long as according to the Georgian law, such breach of law implies the detention of the ship only and an administrative fine of 50 thousand laris (28,5 thousand dollars).
As was reported by border police, "the captain of the Pranik dry-cargo ship, a citizen of RF Sergey Goloshchapov, has committed an administrative offense: he launched a small-size waterborne vehicle being on board the ship without an agreement from Poti state control service".