- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Toxic chemical leaked at Rustavi plant2010-11-13 12:24
14 people, foreigners among them, were taken to hospital after a chemical incident at a plant in Rustavi (East Georgia). The situation was commented upon by Mayor of the city Mamuka Chikovani.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the city administrator, the incident happened because of the leak of chloride. All the victims including the citizens of India worked for Geosteel enterprise located in the territory of Rustavi metallurgic plant.
According to the doctors, the present state of the injured is quite stable. Eight people were taken to Mikhailovskaya hospital in Tbilisi; the rest are treated at an in-patient clinic of Rustavi military hospital, Novosti-Georgia reports.