- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ghimpu asking NATO to support RF troops withdrawal from Moldavia2010-11-13 13:16
In the opinion of acting president of Moldavia Mihai Ghimpu, withdrawal of Russian troops from the territory of the republic could help settle the Transdniestrian conflict, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Ghimpu applied for support to Secretary General of North-Atlantic Alliance Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
Earlier, Ghimpu characterized Georgia as a friendly state to Moldavia. "Georgia's example shows that in a free and democratic society, there is every condition for a diversified development of national economy and other fields directly affecting each citizen's quality of life", - he underlined.