- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhaz opposition demands compliance with national interests from government2010-11-13 15:00
Abkhaz opposition accused the government of the absence of reliable legislative tools capable of providing the national interests protection, Apsilaa publication reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In this respect, the oppositionists appealed to the authorities with a number of provisions and demands. Among others points, they touched upon the strict conformity of international agreements to the Abkhaz constitution, introducing the practice of public criticism of large economic projects, etc.
Also, the opposition demands reformation of the national television and creation of a public broadcaster on its basis, as well as the provision of access to the air to the oppositional representatives and the public's regular meetings with the head of the state.