- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia to attract the West - expert2010-11-13 18:37
A well-known Russian expert Alexey Vlasov has stated that South Ossetia and Russia should cooperate more closely in the information field.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the opinion of Alexey Vlasov, Director of Information and Analytical Center at Moscow State University for public and political process in the post-Soviet space, South Ossetia's resources are insufficient to make it more attractive for the world community and let it get out of the context of Russia-Georgia relationship.
"Neither Internet resources, nor printed media are able to pay attention to South Ossetia in the context of systematic choice that would be sufficient for the country to be positioned in the information space as an independent, significant and well-known country possessing some special elements of political and social history, thus being capable of attracting the western reading public. It can be done only through Russia", - Alexey Vlasov is sure.
He says that very often, information projects of the Russian and South-Ossetian media persons are not brought to the end. "I'm deeply sure that the problem of non-realization or partial realization of agreements should be sought not in outer foes but in us. I am absolutely sure of that. South Ossetia and Russia should cooperate more closely in the information field, and no one is able to interfere with us at this point", - Vlasov underlined.