- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian parliament returned budget for refinement2010-11-15 16:00
Consideration of the draft budget 2011 by Georgian parliament resulted in giving the document back to the government for further refinement.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Novosti-Georgia, chairman of financial and budget parliament commission Zurab Melikishvili underlined that the time given to the Cabinet for making amendments to the document expires on November 30 when the new draft budget will be submitted to the parliament.
"The last day to receive budget 2011 is December 17", - Melikishvili underlined.