- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian diplomats allowed to see one of the suspected of espionage2010-11-15 19:10
Georgian side allowed a Russian consulate officer to meet one of the Russians detained on a charge of espionage in favor of Moscow, - Echo of Caucasus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze, Russian request on providing information about the detainees has also been complied with. The data on these people has been delivered via Swiss Embassy in Russian Federation.
Official authorities do not report with whom Russian consulate officers are going to meet. However, it is supposed to be Yury Skrylnikov, a 63-year-old pensioner from the town of Zelenokumsk of Stavropolsky region.