- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia: pipeline to be sold to Armenia or Russia2010-11-16 14:08
Head of Javahk Union of Fellow Countrymen, member of the parliamentary fraction of the ruling Republican party of Armenia Shirak Torosyan has stated that if Georgia really looks on Armenia as a friendly country, the section of the Armenia-Russia gas pipeline running through its territory should be sold to Yerevan, News.am reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If it does not happen and the pipeline is sold to an Azerbaijani company instead of an Armenian or Russian one, one should assume, according to the presumption of innocence, that this is a business project Azerbaijan is simply trying to implement, though I strongly doubt it", - the deputy noted.
He underlined that if the pipeline is sold to Azerbaijan, this country will definitely try to create obstacles for supplying gas to Armenia.
It should be noted that the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan has submitted an application for buying the section of Armenia-Russia gas pipeline running through Georgia. The company has already applied to the pipeline owner, State Gas Company of Georgia.