- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Georgia has all the chance to sail out of economic storm2008-12-12 12:08
Mikhail Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, urged businessmen and reshuffled government to do everything possible to cope with the "economic storm", country faced in a result of economic crisis.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgia together with other countries is the zone of high risk, he said at the meeting with small and medium- scale business representatives, Interfax informs.
According to Georgian leader, the entire world is in economic storm, that big states are more difficult to cope with.
The President underlined that Georgian "small ship" has all the chances to survive the storm.
Saakashvili assured that Georgia will not face the problems with salary payments and banking industry destruction Russia and many Eastern European countries did.