- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Human rights defenders: Georgian MFA is lying2010-11-16 19:12
The statement made by Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nino Kalandadze about the meeting of Russian diplomats with the Russian citizens kept in Georgian prisons is a lie, stated director of SosRussia human rights portal Anton Samoylenkov in his interview to GeorgiaTimes.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, Russian diplomats were not allowed to see Russian citizens. Moreover, they are in a complete information isolation.
"Georgian MFA never bothered to respond to Russian MFA's note of allowing the consul to see Russian citizens", - Samoylenkov pointed out.
Besides, Georgian government is trying to conceal the information about the judgement of guilt being already delivered in respect of the Russian citizens. It is known that Yuri Skrylnikov, a citizen of Stavropolsky region of RF, is sentenced to 18 years, while former military man Mikhail Vyalov is sentenced to six years of imprisonment.