- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia doesn’t want to resume four-sided meetings with Abkhazia2008-12-12 13:32
Georgia does not agree to resume four-sided weekly meetings that used to be held with representatives of Abkhazia in settlement Chuburkhindzhi (west Georgia), said Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration Issues.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"A base of Russian peacemakers was in Chuburkhindzhi, and resumption of this format of negotiations implies our acceptance of Russia's peacemaking role. We are against it", the State Minister explained.
According to Iakobashvili, Georgia draws suggestions on security measures at Georgian-Abkhazian border instead of meetings in Chuburkhindzi resumption. In his view, Russia tries to widen buffer zones in the region and performs provocations to achieve the goal.
Let us remind that the resumption of weekly meetings was Abkhazian initiative. According to tentative information, it intends to discuss this issue at the meeting in Geneva to be held on December 17th - 18th , RosBalt informs.