- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rogozin: Saakashvili should avoid running into Medvedev2010-11-18 13:24
RF Permanent Representative to NATO Dmitry Rogozin has stated that the presidents of Russia and Georgia will not meet each other at the upcoming Alliance summit in Lisbon.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Of course, we do not want to see Saakashvili. We simply worry for him. I mean, we should better avoid any contact; that's for his own sake", - Rogozin is cited by GLAVRED.INFO.
He says Russian representatives won't take part in the meeting of those countries that supply NATO contingent to Afghanistan, where Mikheil Saakashvili may be present. "We have taken a critical decision never to foist ourselves with our soldiers on Afghanistan. The meeting in the NATO-Russia format will start afterwards, at 14.00, so there will be no occasional meeting between Medvedev and Saakashvili. By the way, we have warned everyone (me, at least) that we do not want to see some persons at our meeting and if we suddenly run into Mikheil Nikolayevitch, well, great God, that will be no fault of mine", - Rogozin underlined.
Let us remind you that NATO summit in Lisbon will be held on November 19-20.