- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ugulava: benefits for the poor implied by Tbilisi budget2010-11-18 14:11
Mayor of the Georgian capital Gigi Ugulava said that the next-year city budget will still imply benefits for the poor.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, this has been stated by Ugulava at the meeting with the city parliament deputies from Our Tbilisi fraction. He underlined that the utility payment benefits for the socially unprotected category of people will not be decreased or cancelled.
It should be noted that Tbilisi sakrebulo (City Assembly) will start discussions on the 2011 city budget statement on November 19.