- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian youth to visit Moscow2010-11-18 14:58
International youth movement Iverians - Generation for Georgian Future will visit Moscow on November 19-26 on the invitation of Union of Georgians in Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Union of Georgians in Russia supports the Georgian youth's initiative to start a dialogue with Russian age mates and settle cooperation with the Georgian expatriate communities abroad. This is the first visit of the Georgian delegation to Moscow within the last two years.
Iverians are going to meet with the students of leading Moscow higher education institutions, members of youth organizations and public activists. In the course of the visit, the youth delegation from Georgia is going to have an Open Talk meeting with the Georgian community at the Union of Georgians in Russia Discussion Club.
A round table talk on the topic of Russians in Georgia - Georgians in Russia is going to be held at Moscow House of Nationalities.
Georgian young people's communication with their peers and public activists, a normal dialogue, discussion of humanitarian cooperation - all these events may become a starting point in the process of rapprochement between Russia and Georgia, goes the press-release of the Union of Georgians in Russia.