- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hotline opened in office of Abkhaz Minister of the Interior2010-11-18 17:52
One of militia hotline numbers will be installed right in the office of Minister of the Interior, Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Such telephones are also installed in the offices of the head of DIA of Sukhum and DIA call center.
Hotline telephones are installed in order to improve communication between militia and the people.
"Citizens of Abkhazia may call these number and report any breaches of law committed in their respect or in respect of other people, the violation of legality and militiamen's non-responsiveness to the citizens' applications ", - MIA officers say.
Internal affairs bodies guarantee "information and information source confidentiality".