- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian consul did not meet with Russian spy2010-11-18 18:57
Russian Foreign Ministry refutes the information about Russian consul having met with one of the suspected of espionage in Georgia, RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Diplomats continue insisting upon the permission for the consuls to see our citizens as is stipulated by Vienna Convention on Consular Relations.
Earlier, Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nino Kalandadze lied when she said that Russian diplomats were allowed to see the suspects.
Relatives of the Russian citizens suspected of espionage say that their close ones are kept in complete information isolation.