- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Germany to help Georgia develop retail business2010-11-19 15:32
German businessmen's delegation is presently in Georgia to study the opportunity of implementing various investment projects.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, the German investors' attention was attracted by the retail field of Georgia. They are reported to be going to invest certain means in this sphere, so long as it is not very much developed in Georgia. However, there is no information about any definite projects or volumes of investment so far.
The delegation from Germany has already visited several cities and towns of the country, such as Tbilisi, Batumi, Poti, Kutaisi and Rustavi.