- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baramidze meets administration of the Netherlands2008-12-12 15:46
Georgian Vice Prime Minister, the State Minister for Euro-Atlantic Integration, Giorgi Baramidze, conducts meetings with representatives of legislative and executive powers of the Netherlands.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Baramidze is currently staying in Europe with an official visit; he arrives in the Netherlands after visit to Belgium, GHN reminds.
The Vice Prime Minister has already held meetings with Hans van Baalen, (Liberal party), the Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Defense and Security, Henk Ormel,(Christian Democratic Party) the Chairman of Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations, and Mantin van Dams, the Speaker of Social-Democratic party on Foreign Affairs.
The participants discussed the Russian-Georgian conflict in August and the role of world community in its solution. Special attention was drawn to democratic reforms in Georgia and issues of Euro-Atlantic structures integration. Besides, the issues of bilateral cooperation of Georgia and the Netherlands were discussed.
The representative delegation of the Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations of the Netherlands plans to visit Georgia in early 2009.