- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EUMM confirmed: Russian servicemen left Perevi2008-12-12 16:00
The EUMM in Georgia confirmed the fact of checkpoint shift from Perevi (Sakheri district) to South Ossetia, reports the official statement of the mission, ITAR-TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The EUMM welcomes the news that the Russian checkpoint at Perevi has been dismantled and moved back around 3 km to a new point at Sinaguri, on the other side of the administrative boundary line", the document states.
The Head of the EUMM, Ambassador Hansjörg Haber has commented:, "We hope that this action will lead to easier movement and stability for the people in and around Perevi village".
"EUMM will continue to engage in a constructive process of confidence building with all parties concerned ", the document highlights.