- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is ready to send more soldiers to Afghanistan2010-11-22 10:54
At the past NATO summit in Lisbon Mikheil Saakashvili, the president of Georgia, voiced the initiative to send additional military contingent into ISAF operation area in Afghanistan. The army, defeated in August 2008 war, will share experience with Afghan soldiers.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The proposal that Georgia has made today is very important. This is the most topical and significant initiative that in this concrete case considers retraining of armed forces, preparation of the Afghan Army," the minister said - Ministry of Defense site.
"We offered to send the Georgian military instructors who will provide training for the Afghan military in various professions. It might be land component, or aviation, this is our proposal," Akhalaya stated.