- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania: USA can improve electoral environment2010-11-22 12:36
According to Irakli Alasania, the leader of Our Georgia-Free Democrats pro-opposition party, the USA can improve electoral environment in Georgia - the VZGYAD.
The pro-opposition member has recently returned from his trip to the USA, where he met with local politicians.
"Positions of our party and the American side on shifting power in Georgia by elections only, fully coincide," he said.
Alasania highlighted that Washington would draw attention to Georgian authorities' ruining business by replenishing state budget by racket.