- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ankara: NATO must manage missile defense2010-11-23 18:58
According to Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Prime Minister of Turkey, Ankara campaigns for missile defense system's being fully under control of NATO - 1news.az.
"That will be our position in the future, - he added, - NATO creates not an offensive but a defensive system."
Previously Erdogan claimed the Turkish side had made no final decision on missile defense system elements' deployment.
Meanwhile, Azerbaijanian mass media report that Turkey's president Abdullah Gul has already sent NATO member countries a letter presenting Ankara's official position on the issue.