- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Scandal with prostitutes and Georgian delegation in Lisbon2010-11-24 10:36
Staying of the Georgian delegation at NATO summit in Lisbon provoked an unexpected scandal. Georgian diplomats stayed in one of the most luxurious and expensive hotels of the city, and decided to have fun with several dozens of prostitutes - Pravda.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As it turned out, they invited 80 ladies of pleasure, and finally even security service paid attention to such provocative behaviour.
Nicolas Sarkozy, the president of France, who stayed in the same hotel, had to address the administration: noise from rooms of Georgians kept him from concentrating on work.
"What foreign delegation can afford such a behaviour? And what NATO spends its money on?" Portugese journalists protest.