- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijanian, pardoned by the Georgian president, died in prison2010-11-24 11:32
An Azerbaijanian, pardoned by the president of Georgia, died in prison - Aysor.com. On Giorgoba [St George's Day] Mikheil Saakashvili pardoned 220 inmates, but one of them, an Azerbaijanian, suddenly died in prison.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Elene Tevtoradze, the chairperson of the Commission on Pardoning at the President of Georgia. Stated the releasing of the inmates started at 3 p.m.
"I must note I don't have a list of pardoned. I can only say there are names of Azerbaijanians in the list we presented to the president. With must regrettably say that one of the Azerbaijanians, whose name was in the list we presented - inmate Aliyev - suddenly died."
The list of pardoned includes 12 women and one underaged. Ot of 220 only 182 must be set free; 32 had their sentences cut by half, three - only shortened.