- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to face an action of insubordination2010-11-25 19:09
The People's Assembly delegates who gathered in front of the Georgian Parliament building have unanimously voted for the resolution on the future plans of the People's Assembly implying the expression of the general people's insubordination to the Georgian authorities, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This is the start of the power dismantling", - said former speaker of the Georgian parliament, leader of the Democratic Movement - United Georgia oppositional party Nino Burjanadze who is the assembly spokeswoman.
She says that since this day on, the People's Assembly committees will be established in the regions to prepare a "large-scale action of insubordination".
On Thursday, delegates of the People's Assembly have already voted for the verdict of mistrust in the country's President Mikheil Saakashvili and the top executives.