- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia ready to trade with Europe2010-11-26 12:20
According to Advisor to Georgian President on External Relations Tamar Kovziradze, Tbilisi is ready to start negotiations with Brussels on signing a trade agreement, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kovziradze, Georgian government has not only complied with European Commission's recommendations on the free trade agreement but has also started implementing them at the legislative level.
"Detailed information has been sent to European Commission and the Georgian party is currently waiting for the answer to take a political decision", - she added.