- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kazakhstan is not ready to recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia2008-12-15 11:33
Kazakhstan does not intend to recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia yet, stated Karim Maksimov , the PM of Kazakhstan on December, 12th, Kavkazskiy Uzel informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind that the two republics have been recognized by Russia and Nicaragua.
"We have an official position. Kazakhstan didn't recognize Kosovo and will not recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia. We suggest that the birders are defined, and Kazakhstan will not recognize new states ", - said Maksimov in the live air of the Echo of Moscow.
Previously Marat Tazhin, the Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan, underlined that the issue of Abkhazia and South Ossetia recognition is complicated, and Kazakhstan examines it considering own interests.
Speaking of the republics recognition issue, Tazhin noticed that "the territorial integrity principle is the key one of the international law ".
Let us remind that on September 17th Kazakhstan-EU Cooperation Council meeting was held. According to the press release of the meeting, the EU urged Kazakhstan not to recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia.