- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze: we need more people2010-11-26 12:43
According to leader of the Democratic Movement - United Georgia party Nino Burjanadze, the number of people at the action held the day before in front of the parliament building is insufficient to take any radical steps, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It would be better if more people came today, - she said. - Radical steps require 50 thousand people at the very least but those who came to the action were enough to hold an assembly".
Let us remind you that the People's Representative Assembly in Tbilisi has completed its work one of these days. According to the participants' estimation, about 25 thousand people from various regions of Georgia have gathered today in Rustaveli Avenue. They announced impeachment of President Mikheil Saakashvili, expressed their mistrust in parliament and non-agreement with constitutional amendments.