- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition should get together – Davitashvili2010-11-26 13:44
According to leader of The People's Party Koba Davitashvili, Georgia has got no time for confrontation and it should get united, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We must work on bringing here those who are not with us, - he underlined. - We must make each Georgian a winner".
Let us remind you that the People's Representative Assembly in Tbilisi has completed its work one of these days. By the participants' estimation, about 25 thousand people from various regions of Georgia have gathered today in Rustaveli Avenue. They announced impeachment of President Mikheil Saakashvili, expressed their mistrust in parliament and non-agreement with constitutional amendments.