- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia to take part in Black Sea Economic Forum2010-11-26 14:44
Georgian Minister of Economy Vera Kobalia will take part in the Black Sea Economic Forum opened today in the Crimea, IA Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Representatives of governmental, business and expert circles of the Black Sea basin countries are expected to come to the forum.
Let us remind you that in September, Kobalia paid a visit to US where the American-Georgian business-forum took place.
In the United States, Kobalia met with potential investors interested in sponsoring the construction of tourist objects in Georgia.