- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another meeting near Parliament building in Tbilisi2010-11-26 15:33
Another 500 people gathered near the Parliament building in Tbilisi to continue yesterday's protest action, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind you that after the People's Assembly held yesterday in front of the Parliament, protesters decided to continue the action today.
So far, the people who came to the meeting have not been joined by leaders of the opposition from The People's Assembly.
Participants of both yesterday's and today's actions demand resignation of the current government and President Mikheil Saakashvili. The people's verdict on impeaching the president of the country was adopted at the meeting.