- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian journalist turned into bandit2010-11-26 18:08
Police of Tbilisi arrested an activist of the oppositional Conservative party, a journalist working for several local periodicals Armaz Khardziani during his attempt to rob a pawnshop, Interfax reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian MIA, journalist Khardziani rushed into the pawnshop carrying firearm and after making a shot forced the employees to give him all the cash available.
There were policemen at the scene of attack; Khardziani shot at them but was arrested at the scene of the accident.
According to MIA, Khardziani has admitted guilt.
According to leader of the Conservatives Zviad Dzidziguri, he knew Khardziani "as a good person" and learnt about the incident from the media.