- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Leader of The People’s Assembly attaining state media’s attention2010-11-26 19:10
A peaceful protest meeting is held at the Georgian Public Broadcaster, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Leaders of National Assembly Eka Beselia, Gogi Kavtaradze, Temur Shashiashvili, Elizbar Dzhavelidze and others are taking part in the meeting.
The action initiators entered the building where they are going to meet the channel management.
Presently, there are about 500 people at the TV building.
Let us remind you that The People's Assembly was held yesterday at the Georgian Parliament building, where a verdict of impeachment was adopted.
However, the Georgian public television refused to broadcast the protest action.