- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
“Political army” being formed in Georgia2010-11-29 13:41
On Monday, former candidate for presidency, one of the leaders of the oppositional Georgian party Levan Gachechiladze announced forming his own "political army", Vsglyad.ru reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Gachechiladze stated that a powerful political army of no less than 50 thousand people will be formed in the nearest future.
"I'm going to use any resources without any compromise to change the current government by a united front", - he said.
Levan Gachechiladze promised that he will be "a common soldier in an organized struggle".
He also stated his intention to consult former Chairwoman of Parliament, leader of the United Georgia Democratic Movement Nino Burjanadze who is going to start establishing civil insubordination committees jointly with the People's Assembly of Georgia this week.