- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation of public figures to conduct negotiations in Moscow2008-12-15 12:34
A delegation of 6 Georgian public figures today departs to Moscow on invitation of the Public Chamber of Russia, Rustavi 2 informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Among the delegates: Mamuka Areshidze, the expert in the Caucasus issues, Gogi Kavtaradze and Soso Dzhachvliani - both well-known experts.
According to Mamuka Areshidze, the meetings to be held in Moscow are of great importance, and Georgian delegation intends to raise questions concerning the refugees and people, lost during the events of August 2008.
Gogi Kavtaradze highlighted the necessity of public figures-level dialog of the countries at this stage.
"Russia decided to make a non-political step and resume an open dialog between public figures. We welcomed this initiative with hope and enthusiasm ", the actor underlined.
Georgian delegation hopes this dialog will be held and will favor normalization of Georgian-Russian relations.