- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Davitaya: explosions are aimed against Georgia2010-11-29 19:12
In the opinion of Vice Speaker of the Georgian Parliament Paata Davitaya, two yesterday's explosions near the Labor Party office in Georgia are aimed against the state, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Such terrorist acts obviously fall within the interests of those who want to aggravate the situation and present the things as if they were aggravated. They mean deliberate actions against the state", - Davitaya said.
As was underlined by Davitaya at the session, terrorist acts are taking place right when the Georgian diplomacy is winning in the international arena and has obtained international aid.
Vice Spaker called upon Georgian MIA to immediately investigate the case on explosions in Tbilisi and take measures to prevent such incidents in future.
Let us remind you that on Sunday night, there were two explosions in Tbilisi. The one near the Labor Party office resulted in a woman's death.