- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nogaideli may be expelled from his party2010-11-30 16:39
Members of the Fair Georgia oppositional party led by former Prime Minister Zurab Nogaideli expressed their mistrust in him, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They also insist upon an extraordinary meeting of the party. At today's press conference in Tbilisi, Nogaideli's party fellows have stated that he is not trusted by 99% of Fair Georgia members.
For instance, they accused Nogaideli of having involved them in financial machinations and having killed a number of good projects, so long as the decisions are taken by incompetent party members. In general, members of Fair Georgia are sure that the former prime minister's frequent visits to Moscow are connected not with political negotiations but with Nogaideli's business interests.
"We recommend you to come to your senses. Sitting in your fashionable office in Lvovskaya street, you should think of what is in store for the people you've deceived. We offer you the only way out: to hold an extraordinary party meeting, of which we have the right according to the bylaws, and decide the party's future and your own future", - Nogaideli's former party fellows told him.