- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Aliyev: Wikileaks is lying2010-11-30 17:30
Ilham Aliyev's press service has stated that Wikileaks materials citing Azerbaijani president's statements during his meetings with the US officials are far from reality, Kavkaz Online reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The ideas and opinions the website claims to belong to President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev do not reveal the reality and are groundless", - the press service statement goes. It is stressed that "these materials are sheer provocation aimed at marring Azerbaijan's relationship with the neighboring states and kill the trust between the heads of the states". "The president never uses slang and makes no sharp or emotional appraisals, such as those published by the website", - the statement goes.
It is also underlined that "Azerbaijani Republic never interferes into the neighboring countries' domestic policy and has always conducted fair policy helping to maintain and develop neighbourly relations with the regional states".
The statement of the president's press service highlights the fact that "at all meetings, the president of Azerbaijan has openly set forth the ideas dictated by national interests".