- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
GUAM to discuss prospects in Astana2010-11-30 19:09
According to Press Secretary of Ukrainian Foreign Ministry Alexander Dikusarov, member-countries of the GUAM (Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Moldavia) block are intended to discuss cooperation prospects in Astana, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting participants are expected to discuss the realization of the plan of actions before the end of this year, as well as the cooperation in the context of UN and OSCE.
Let us remind you that in autumn, expert of Civil Society Problems Research Center Oleg Fesenko stated that Ukraine would not revive GUAM.
"The interest displayed by Georgia and Moldova in enhancing efforts within GUAM rather speaks of an attempt to optimize relationship and cooperation so as to hurt Moscow's interests", - Fesenko said.
Earlier, Ukrainian political expert Mikheil Pogrebinsky stated that the GUAM block presents no economical interest for Kiev. "Still, we are not going to quit the organization so far, so as not to make a scandal out of nothing", - he added.