- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Merkel stands for OSCE mission’s return to Georgia2010-12-01 12:19
Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel stated that her country supports the principle of Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity and spoke for OSCE observers' return into the zone of the Georgian-South-Ossetian conflict.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I stand for OSCE' visible presence in Georgia", - Trend is citing Merkel.
It should also be noted that while speaking at the summit in Astana, German chancellor underlined that OSCE monitoring mission faced a serious crisis of trust in August 2008.
Let us remind you that OSCE mission's work in Georgia was suspended in 2009 when Russia set a veto on its activity. Also, South-Ossetian authorities repeatedly whipped OSCE mission observers, accusing them of bias and supporting Tbilisi's interests.
OSCE summit is held on December 1-2 in Astana.