- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania: president goes back on his promises2010-12-01 13:22
In the opinion of the leader of Our Georgia - Free Democrats oppositional party Irakly Alasania, President of the country Mikheil Saakashvili fulfilled none of his promises in respect of the villagers living near South-Ossetian border, VZGLYAD reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Alasania visited over 20 villages and underlined that local citizens are doomed by the authorities for the hardest socio-economical conditions that are going to become worse this winter.
"Saakashvili does not remember about this disaster area, he does not want to see it, - the oppositionist underlined. - It's impossible to get normal education or medical help there; there is no water and firewood for the winter".
According to Alasania, these villages are a true Georgia that the president is trying to forget.