- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili offering peace to Moscow again2010-12-01 15:48
In his speech at the OSCE summit in Astana, President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili again called upon Russian government to start an open dialogue.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We believe that peace is the only way to achieve stability in the region and we offer Russia a dialogue", - Saakashvili is cited by Trend.
He also confirmed his statement made before the European Parliament deputies on November 23 that he is not going to use force to bring Abkhazia and South Ossetia back to Georgia.
Let us remind you that President of RF Dmitry Medvedev has repeatedly stated that Russia would not agree to direct negotiations with the Georgian government until Mikheil Saakashvili leaves the post of the president.